Chicago concrete and foundation repair franchise owner Joe Stuart wasn’t happy with the minimal and ineffective template website created by the corporation. The single-page website he’d been given featured a video of a man using a jackhammer. Unsurprisingly, this video resulted in a 95% bounce rate, the highest we’ve ever seen. When Joe approached us, he was taking over the business from his father, who had primarily used offline marketing methods like door hangers. Joe needed WebRev to bring his business’s website & online marketing up to date and set him apart from the other franchises.
- Design an elegant, customized website that would keep visitors on the page with attractive images and easy-to-navigate features.
- Integrate social media to increase visibility and client engagement, and attract new clients.
- Optimize the back-end of the website to increase the business’s visibility on Google searches.
- Create & Implement an aggressive SEO (search engine optimization) plan
- Design & Manage an engaging social media strategy
- Optimize Google+ Local for maps.
- Set his franchise apart by personalizing the website with bios, a portfolio, and a blog.
The Big Win:
As opposed to scaring new visitors away, A1’s new website has seen a 228% increase in traffic. This huge jump in potential clients is due to the success of the extensive SEO (search engine optimization) work we did on the back-end of the website, which has put Joe’s business into the first position on Google searches for 9 out of 10 of the industry’s most profitable search terms. Once potential clients arrive, they are met with an elegant and intuitive website that shows off the best of the business’s features and past success. This improved user experience has resulted in a 32% increase in the amount of prospective clients who become actual clients. Thanks to WebRev’s work, Joe’s new website has set him apart from competitors, modernized the face of his business, and substantially increased bottom line revenues.